1. Work closely with Consultants with pre-deal assignments and deliver short-lists of potential candidates to be forwarded to clients;
2. Take ownership for research and project management and documentation for assignments;
3. Identify and suggest candidate suitability to Consultants using in-house databases, associations, directories and the Internet;
4. Providing Consultants with candidate long lists and writing reports when required;
5. Learn more about our clients and relevant industries, competitors and market positioning and be able to apply that knowledge during the course of the search processes;
6. Attend client meetings with Consultants and be a second point of contact.
1. A minimum of 18 months as a Researcher in an executive search company;
2. Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent communication and relationship skills;
3. Customer oriented approach and a real interest in business;
4. Highly structured and analytical;
5. Result oriented and attention to detail;
6. A zest for problem solving and an ability to think creatively;
7. Team player with ability to think out of the box;
8. Fluent English is required;
9. An interest in business;
10. A strong academic record;
11. Ambition, drive and a sense of humor.
Deutsch - Englisch
Vergütung: EUR 30.000 - 35.000
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Directorbank adds value to the UK and European private equity sectors throughout the investment cycle with executive search solutions, pre-deal recruitment support and networking events.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.